Felony Defense Attorney
All types of criminal charges are stressful, but being charged with a felony can be terrifying. These charges are serious, and they can disrupt a person’s life and reputation. Without the right defense, you may be wrongful convicted and receive harsh penalties. Felonies are severe allegations, and they may have life-long consequences and liabilities that are life-altering.
Consequences of felony
Following a felony conviction, there are a few severe consequences that you may face:
- Minimum imprisonment terms
- Extensive fees and fines
- More extended periods of release that are supervised
- Losing your right to have a firearm
- Losing a professional license
- Losing the right to vote and the ability to serve on the jury
- Not being able to serve in the armed forces
Call Singh Law 4 U now to consult with a MA Felony Defense Attorney
If you get arrested for a crime that is considered a felony, you have a problem. Charges of a felony demand an experienced and tough defense so they can save your freedom and future. If you or your loved ones are under investigation or charged with a felony, then talk to an attorney immediately. At Singh Law 4 U, a MA felony defense attorney can provide the guidance and defense you need.